The best homemade face masks contain oils - base or essential. The basic ones are the carriers, they form the basis of the masks at home. They contain low molecular weight, unsaturated fatty acids that help the supplement ingredients penetrate the deep layers of the epidermis.
Essential products have an antioxidant effect, they penetrate the lower layer of the dermis, stimulate natural collagen production, help smooth wrinkles and increase skin elasticity.
Rejuvenating facial oils help maintain attractiveness in adulthood and prevent age-related changes.
Anti-Aging Oil - Basic
Among the masks for mature skin, the following anti-aging oils should be introduced. During rejuvenation, preparations are applied not only to the face, but also to other parts of the body - the skin of the chest, hands, abdomen.
Not only oil masks, but also masks - these procedures also contribute to rejuvenation.
Vegetable oil for mature skin.
- Apricots. Not very greasy and absorbs quickly. The main active ingredients are linoleic and oleic acids. Moisturizes, evens color, prevents the inflammatory process.
- Olive. Effectively moisturizes, neutralizes free radicals, contains many unsaturated fatty acids and rich vitamin ingredients. Commonly used in eye masks.
- Coconut. Protects from UV exposure, increases smoothness, restores structure. It is easily absorbed, does not clog pores, and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Almond. Light texture, quickly absorbed, does not form a film on the surface, contains vitamins A, group B - 2, 6 and 12, C. is practically not oxidized - because vitamin E is contained to a minimum. It is used to combat mimic wrinkles and dry eyelids.
- Sesame. It contains more vitamin E than other products of this group, it has a pleasant smell and after the treatment does not leave a greasy film on the body. It is effective against aging.
- Castor. It is recommended for problem skin prone to frequent irritation. It has an anti-inflammatory, effective cleansing effect, enhances regenerative properties, retains precious moisture. Used in eye masks - it accelerates the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Briar. It contains a very useful component - trans-retinoic acid, vitamin A and a large amount of ascorbic acid, which helps to increase the local immunity of the skin. It is quickly absorbed, penetrates into the deep layers of the epidermis and acts at the cellular level.
- Jojoba. It has been widely applied in cosmetology thanks to its rich composition - amino acids, unsaturated and saturated fatty acids, vitamin E . . . Penetrating deep into the layers of the epidermis, the active ingredient is similar to natural collagen, which contributes to the rapid regeneration of the surface of the face and body.
- Avocado. It is rarely used as part of a home mask - it is quite expensive and has a thick, dense consistency. But it is often included in professional cosmetics designed for very sensitive skin. As part of plant products - vitamins A, C, B and D, omega-3 and omega-6 acids, lecithin. If possible, you should pay attention to this herbal product and pamper your own face.
- Wheat germ. Used to fight aging to restore dry skin. Susceptibility to excessive dryness, as well as the appearance of first mimic wrinkles, has anti-inflammatory effects in psoriasis and eczema.
- Grape bones. Contains: linoleic acid, omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, tocopherol, flavonoids, proanthocyanides and more. . . After applying, the face feels filmy and tight, but after a week of use, the skin tightens, becomes smooth. and bid, turgor increase.
- Sunflower. In the composition there are polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, the composition is rich in vitamins and minerals; has a high regenerative and restorative quality. Effective for prolonging youth, but mainly used for hair restoration.
Flaxseed oil should not be used for face masks due to age. It has a very effective anti-aging effect - it has a rich composition, high antioxidant properties, but under the light this oil quickly oxidizes and releases phenol, which destroys cell membranes.
Essential oils for facial rejuvenation
When choosing an essential oil for mature skin, you should pay attention to the following products.
- One of the most effective essential agents added to masks to restore skin tone is patchouli. Once it is used as an aphrodisiac, its rejuvenating effects are very pronounced. Promotes the regeneration of the skin, which can reduce the depth of wrinkles.
- Rose. Moisturizes, restores tone, increases shine. In addition, it has a pleasant smell.
- Geranium. It has antiviral, antibacterial and regenerative properties, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Sage essential oil helps to eliminate age-related pigmentation and age-related changes.
- Yarrow effectively cleans the surface of the skin with less turgor, eliminates inflammation and helps fight spider veins.
- Smell. Properties - nourishes, moisturizes, stimulates regeneration, and therefore small wrinkles are quickly smoothed out.
- Neroli. The inclusion of this essential product in the mask strengthens the capillary walls, thereby increasing skin turnover.
- Fennel ether - eliminates inflammatory processes, accelerates the renewal of the skin, enhances the supply of oxygen from the inside and outside.
Essential oils have a common quality - their molecules are similar in structure to natural hormones, so they penetrate deep into the skin layer, stimulating regeneration at the cellular level.
Anti-aging oil - nuances of use
Anti-aging facial oils are selected depending on the type of epidermis and the problems associated with aging.
The ratio of the compound is 1 tablespoon base / 3-4 drops of the required product.
With dry skin, the procedure is carried out every other day, with oily skin - 2 times a week. The course of rehabilitation consists of 10-14 sessions. Just leave the mask on the body for 30-40 minutes is enough, when doing the oil wrap, the product will be washed off after 40 minutes or after an hour.
Face and body should not be exposed to oily products for long periods of time – because of this, pores can become clogged, increasing the likelihood of irritation and breakouts.
Essential products should not be used in their pure form - they can damage the upper layer of the epithelium. An exception is the essential oils of peach, fir and tea tree, but these are also applied clockwise.
Wash off the restorative mask with warm water first, then cool water. If it is imperative to use detergents, then it is better to use cosmetic foams or children's detergents - they do not contain components that have an adverse effect on the body.
Before proceeding with anti-aging procedures, it is necessary to do allergy tests - possible allergic reactions on oil products.